My 20 month old has mastered the skill of opening my laptop and pressing enough buttons in a random sequences to make my computer not function. I wish she would teach me her tricks when it came time for me to work. But her tricks only seem to work when it is time for me to write!
I went in the office yesterday, worked for about two hours, and then went back to my parent’s house to finish working the rest of the day. (I’m super blessed that they allow me to work from their home and they watch my kids! When I got there, I realized that I had forgotten my laptop’s power plug. I opened my laptop and realized I had 3 hours and 15 minutes left on the battery. By this time it was already 3 p.m. so I decided to shut shop for the day. I easily could have scolded myself for being such an idiot but then I realized, God didn’t want me to work anymore. I love when God does this!
Speaking of work, my co-worker and I are giving each other weekly task to complete which will help us get one step closer to our dream. My action item was to change my twitter account from personal to public. Hence, my tweets on the side. You can follow me at: Catholic Collision @ realromangal
If you were to follow me on twitter, you would realize 99% of the people I follow are awesome Catholics and media outlets. The other 1% is Blake Shelton. I follow him for tweets like this:
@blakeshelton: Ever notice that when you completely surround the truth with excuses it begins to look like a huge pile of chicken shit…?
What do I look forward to? Doing arts and crafts with the girls. Seriously, having little girls rocks. Today we will be decorating our red wagon for a Tot Wheel Parade on Saturday. I decided I’m going to be the extra cool mom that allows my 3 1/2 and 20 month old to decorate it however they want. I will only assist with taping as needed. Regardless of how crazy our wagon is, I will let it be. I love, love, love, when my girls create something all by themselves. If I remember, I will share a wagon picture next week.
I’m debating getting rid of cable and going with only local channels. We only use cable so my husband can watch baseball. To me, it doesn’t seem worth the $72 a month. Anyone else live without cable? If so, how did your husband handle not watching sports?
Today is the Mary crowning Mass at church. I better get myself dressed! Happy Friday everyone!