- RT @TheAnchoress: Gosnell Worker: Toilets Backed Up With Body Parts From Abortions lifenews.com/2013/04/16/gos… @StevenErtelt 2 months ago
- Lets not be fools to believe #gosnell is the only doctor to kill babies after they are born and overdose patients and leave them to die. 2 months ago
- mobile.philly.com/news/?wss=/phi… disgusted. #gosnell 2 months ago
- RT @RLASTL: RT @prolifestuff: Judge Prevents Closing of Last Abortion Clinic in Mississippi bit.ly/15cVTVl #PrayforLife 2 months ago
- m.phillyburbs.com/blogs/news_col… 2 months ago
Share This Blog
Monthly Archives: May 2012
The girls’ mess of hair things was growing out of control. So I did some throwing away and organizing. And one thing let to another and my whole closet was organized and half the clutter was thrown away! Score!
Last week, my husband and I rented “The Vow” from the library. Basically, the main actress, Paige is in a car accident and left in a coma. When she wakes up, she doesn’t recognize her husband, Leo. The car accident … Continue reading
I found a Starbuck’s gift card from a client in my purse.
I ran out of coffee. I decided this morning that I will start treating coffee as a luxury and not a necessity. Wish me luck.
A couple of years ago when I was an RCIA sponsor , the deacon said something that really stuck with me. He said that we should see Christ in everyone we encounter, regardless of their appearance. We talked in length about … Continue reading
Took a box load of toys from the basement and left them at my parent’s cabin!
All these devoted themselves with one accord to prayer, together with some women, and Mary the mother of Jesus, and his brothers On this Pentecost, I just want to reflect on the above sentence. Mary, the Mother of God, was the … Continue reading
-1- I guess summer is official here, with the 90 plus temperatures and all. -2- Since I am a straight-haired girl and have a curly-haired daughter, I don’t know an easy way to get tangles out of her hair. After … Continue reading
I have a family member who at Thanksgiving, told my husband that she was down to drinking only a case of beer a day. Yes, a case. She also mentioned that this was all done before noon so she would … Continue reading